Import Bamboo trays into Vietnam:
Customs procedures; import duty and transportation
You want to import Bamboo trays to Vietnam? You need to calculate freight from export warehouse to Vietnam? You want to know about Vietnam’s procedure and import duties on importing Bamboo trays to Vietnam? Import procedures for Bamboo trays?
In this article, Logistics HP Global Vietnam, whose many years in providing freight and logistics services import Bamboo trays from many countries to Vietnam, will share knowledge and advise on above issues.
HS code and import duty of Bamboo trays in Vietnam
HS code of Bamboo trays in Vietnam
In importing/exporting any commodity, In order to properly determine duties, policies, procedures of the commodity, one of the first thing needed to determine is the HS code of the commodity
Bamboo trays under Chapter 48: PAPER AND PAPERBOARD; ARTICLES OF PAPER PULP, OF PAPER OR OF PAPERBOARD
VAT and preferential import duty on Bamboo trays to Vietnam in 2023
|HS Code||Descriptions||VAT||Preferential Import duty||Normal import tax|
|48236100||Other paper, paperboard, cellulose wadding and webs of cellulose fibres, cut to size or shape; other articles of paper pulp, paper, paperboard, cellulose wadding or webs of cellulose fibres.|
|48236100||– – Of bamboo||10%||20%||30%|
The classification of a product to a certain HS code is based on the nature, composition, …. of the actual exported commodity at the import time, based on catalogue, technical documents (if any) or /and decided by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification. The actual inspection results of the Customs and announcement by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification are legal basis for applying HS code to imported goods. Importers are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the products are correctly classified.
Our above advised HS codes are for reference only.
→ For more information about this content, please refer to the article Definition of HS code in Vietnam
Duties, Taxes on importing Bamboo trays to Vietnam:
When importing Bamboo trays to Vietnam, the importer needs to pay import value added tax (VAT) and Import duty. The above table shows VAT and Preferential Import duty based on HS code
Currently, Vietnam have signed FTA with more than 50 countries in the world. In case Bamboo trays is imported from countries with free trade agreements with Vietnam, they may enjoy special preferential import duties if they meet the conditions set by the agreement.
Special Preferential Import duty of Bamboo trays to Vietnam year 2023 under some FTAs:
→ To check whether your country and Vietnam have MFN (Most favoured nation) and FTA (Free Trade Agreement), you can check at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
Are Bamboo trays banned from importing to Vietnam?
According to the current regulation, Bamboo trays is not in the List of prohibited imports into Vietnam, so the enterprise can do the import procedure pursuant to current stipulations.
→ For more information, read the article List of prohibited imports into Vietnam
Governmental management on importing Bamboo trays to Vietnam
Governmental management on Bamboo trays
There isn’t no any special governmental management policy on Exporting Bamboo trays
Customs procedure of Export Bamboo trays from Vietnam
With no special governmental management policy, customs procedure of exporting Bamboo trays from Vietnam is the same as other common commodities.
What procedure of importing Bamboo trays to Vietnam? What documents are needed when importing Bamboo trays to Vietnam?
Customs dossier for importing Bamboo trays normally are as below:
- Commercial Invoice (Commercial Invoice)
- Bill of lading (Bill of Lading)
- Certificate of origin (Certificate of origin – in case the importer wants to enjoy special preferential import tax)
- In some cases: Packing List (Goods packing slip)
- In addition to the import dossier prescribed by the Customs Law, the enterprise must supplement the following documents:
a) A copy of the enterprise registration certificate with the enterprise’s stamp. In case of import under entrustment, a written authorization for import is required;
b) The original certificate of the manufacturer of the machinery and equipment about the year of manufacture and the standards of the machinery and equipment meeting these standards. regulations specified in Article 6 of this Decision in the case of machinery and equipment manufactured in a country belonging to the G7 countries, Korea. The certification must be consularly legalized and accompanied by a Vietnamese translation;
c) The inspection certificate is issued by a designated inspection organization that meets the specified requirements.
>> For more information about Vietnam customs system, please refer to the article Overview of Vietnam Customs System
Label for Bamboo trays imported to Vietnam
*Note: The label/stamp of old machinery must keep the original stamp of the manufacturer, not be modified, chiseled and renewed.
Imported goods need to be fully labeled according to current regulations.
Goods labels must show the following contents:
a) Name of goods;
b) Name and address of the organization or individual responsible for the goods;
c) Origin of goods;
d) Other contents according to the nature of each type of goods
Select HP Global as the freight forwarder/customs broker for your shipments import Bamboo trays into Vietnam
HP Global is the freight forwarder with top reputation in Vietnam
- Member of WCA (top network for independent forwarders in the world
- Registered with the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
- Member of VLA (Vietnam Logistics Business Association)
- A customs broker who is certified by Vietnam Customs department
We provide following services:
- Sea freight from Vietnamese ports to other countries and vice versa.
- Air freight from Vietnam Airports to other countries and vice versa
- Customs clearance service in Vietnam: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh …
- Inland transportation in Vietnam: road, waterway, railway
- Consultation on the following contents: HS code, import tax, payment, product import policy, effective shipping solutions,…
- Other services: quality inspection, machinery inspection, cosmetic announcement, food supplement announcement, import, export license in Vietnam ….
- For Bamboo trays, we provide full services including international freight, customs clearance
→ Contact us for freight and inbound and outbound services for shipments to / from Vietnam – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may concern:
- Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
- Overview of Vietnam Seaports
- Import Cosmetics to Vietnam: Procedure and Duty
For consultation and quotation for cargo import to and export from Vietnam, contact us as below details
Logistics HP Global Vietnam
Freight forwarder, Customs Broker and Vietnam Import/export license
Building No. 13, Lane 03, N003, Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Website: hpgloballtd.com / hptoancau.com
Phone: ++84 24 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies