Import Carpets (cotton) From Vietnam: Freight, Procedure And import Duties In Vietnam
Do you want to import Carpets (cotton) from Vietnam? You need to calculate freight from Vietnam to your place? You want to know more about Vietnam’s procedure and import duties on importing Carpets (cotton) from Vietnam?
In this article, Logistics HP Global Vietnam, whose many years in providing freight and logistics services import Carpets (cotton) from Vietnam, share knowledge and advise on above issues.
HS code and import duty of Carpets (cotton) in Vietnam
In importing/importing any commodity, In order to properly determine duties, policies, procedures of the commodity, one of the first thing needed to determine is the HS code of the commodity
HS code of Carpets (cotton) in Vietnam
Carpets (cotton)’s HS code of Chapter 57: carpets and other textile floor coverings
|HS Code||Descriptions||import VAT (%)||import duty(%)|
|5702||Carpets and other textile floor coverings, woven, not tufted or flocked, whether or not made up, including “Kelem”, “Schumacks”, “Karamanie” and similar hand-woven rugs.|
|57024919||– – – – Other||0%||0%|
The classification of a product to a certain HS code is based on the nature, composition, …. of the actual imported commodity at the import time, based on catalogue, technical documents (if any) or /and decided by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification. The actual inspection results of the Customs and announcement by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification are legal basis for applying HS code to imported goods. importers are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the products are correctly classified.
Our above advised HS codes are for reference only.
>> For more information about this content, please refer to the article Definition of HS code in Vietnam
→ For more information, read the article List of prohibited imports from Vietnam
Customs Duties on importing Carpets (cotton) in Vietnam
When importing Carpets (cotton) from Vietnam, the importer have to pay:
Do not have to pay VAT Không phải nộp thuế VAT (pursuant to current stipulations, VAT on imported commodity in Vietnam is 0%
import duty: as per above table
For taxable commodidty with tarriff more than 0%, please note that cargo import to EU, UK or members of CPTTP, cargos can enjoy special preferential import duty under such FTAs
→ To check whether your country and Vietnam have MFN (Most favoured nation) and FTA (Free Trade Agreement), you can check at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
→ See List of taxable import commodity in Vietnam Here
Governmental management on Carpets (cotton) from Vietnam
Governmental management on Carpets (cotton)
There isn’t no any special governmental management policy on importing Carpets (cotton) from Vietnam
Customs procedure of import Carpets (cotton) from Vietnam:
Customs dossiers for import of Carpets (cotton) normally include:
- Business registration (if importing for the first time, no need for the next time)
- Commercial Invoice
- Letter of introduction
- With full container: Minutes of container handover
- For some branches: Add input documents for commercial goods
→ For more information about Vietnam customs system, please refer to the article Overview of Vietnam Customs System
Certificate of Vietnam origin of Carpets (cotton):
Currently, Vietnam have signed FTA with more than 50 countries in the world, there is possibility that you can enjoy special preferential import duty when you import Carpets (cotton) commodity from Vietnam
→ To check whether your country and Vietnam have MFN (Most favored nation) and FTA (Free Trade Agreement), you can check at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
→ To see List of FTA Vietnam joined, you can find at the article: List of FTA Vietnam Joined
Select HP Global as the freight forwarder for your shipments import/import Carpets (cotton) from Vietnam
HP Global is the freight forwarder with top reputation in Vietnam.
- Member of WCA (top network for independent forwarders in the world
- Registered with the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
- Member of VLA (Vietnam Logistics Business Association)
- A customs broker who is certified by Vietnam Customs department
We provide following services:
- Sea freight from Vietnam sea ports to all over the world and vice versa.
- Air freight from Vietnam Airports to all over the world and vice versa
- Customs clearance service in Vietnam: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh …
- Inland transportation in Vietnam: road, waterway, railway
- Certificate of Origin (C/O) services
- Consultation on the following contents: HS code, import tax, payment, product import policy, effective shipping solutions,…
- Other services: quality inspection, machinery inspection, cosmetic announcement, food supplement announcement, import, import license in Vietnam ….
- For Carpets (cotton) importing from Vietnam, we have experience of many year booking sea/air space and handling customs clearance for many customers
→ Contact us for freight and inbound and outbound services for shipments to / from Vietnam – Email: email@example.com
For consultation and quotation for cargo import to and import from Vietnam, contact us as below details
Logistics Hp Global Vietnam
Freight forwarder and Customs Brokerage
Room 2308, CT2 Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Phone: 024 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies.