Import Server Into Vietnam
You want to import Server into Vietnam? You are not living in Vietnam and want to export Server to Vietnam? You need to calculate freight from export warehouse to Vietnam? You are looking for a qualified trust freight forwarder to handle your shipment? You want to know about Vietnam’s procedure and import duties on importing Server to Vietnam?
In this article, Logistics HP Global Vietnam, whose many years in providing freight and logistics services import Server into Vietnam, will share knowledge and advise on above issues.
HS code of Server in Vietnam
In importing/exporting any commodity, In order to properly determine duties, policies, procedures of the commodity, one of the first thing needed to determine is the HS code of the commodity
Server’s HS code – Chapter 84: NUCLEAR REACTORS, BOILERS, MACHINERY AND MECHANICAL APPLIANCES; PARTS THEREOF
|Automatic data processing machines and units thereof; magnetic or optical readers, machines for transcribing data onto data media in coded form and machines for processing such data, not elsewhere specified or included.|
|– – – Other|
The classification of a product to a certain HS code is based on the nature, composition, …. of the actual exported commodity at the import time, based on catalogue, technical documents (if any) or /and decided by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification. The actual inspection results of the Customs and announcement by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification are legal basis for applying HS code to imported goods. Importers are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the products are correctly classified.
Our above advised HS codes are for reference only.
>> For more information about this content, please refer to the article Definition of HS code in Vietnam
Ban on Import, export
According to the current regulation, Server is not in the List of prohibited imports into Vietnam, so the enterprise can do the import procedure pursuant to current stipulations.
*Note: It is forbidden to import used server products (Circular 11/2018/TT-BTTTT)
For more information, read the article List of prohibited imports into Vietnam
Governmental management on importing Server to Vietnam
What certificates are required in importing Server to Vietnam?
When importing a server server, you need to check whether the type of server you intend to import applies the HS code, does it need an import license or not?
- In case the goods have HS codes, uses, purposes of use, etc. are consistent with the HS codes specified in “LIST OF USED INFORMATION PRODUCTS BANNED TO IMPORT WITH HS CODE” (Board) issued together with Circular No. 13/2018/TT-BTTTT dated October 15, 2018 of the Minister of Information and Communications), the importer will have to obtain an import permit.
- In case the server that you enter has an HS code that is not in the appendix in Circular No. 13/2018/TT-BTTTT and does not contain a civil code (DECREE 53/2018/ND-CP), then import the normal password. Usually, there is no special policy
Customs procedure of import Server into Vietnam
What procedure of importing Server to Vietnam? What documents are needed when importing Server to Vietnam?
Customs dossier for importing Server normally are as below:
- Commercial Invoice (Commercial Invoice)
- Bill of lading (Bill of Lading)
- Certificate of origin (Certificate of origin – in case the importer wants to enjoy special preferential import tax)
- In some cases: Packing List (Goods packing slip)
- License (Where a license is required)
Label for Server imported to Vietnam
According to current stipulation, cargo imported into Vietnam need to have sufficient label
Imported goods need to be fully labeled according to current regulations.
Goods labels must show the following contents:
- a) Name of goods;
- b) Name and address of the organization or individual responsible for the goods;
- c) Origin of goods;
- d) Other contents according to the nature of each type of goods
Duties, Taxes on importing Server to Vietnam
When importing Server to Vietnam, the importer needs to pay import duty and value added tax (VAT).
VAT on Server: 10%
Preferential import duty on Server: 0%
Currently, Vietnam have signed FTA with more than 50 countries in the world. In case Server is imported from countries with free trade agreements with Vietnam, they may enjoy special preferential import duties if they meet the conditions set by the agreement.
>> To check whether your country and Vietnam have MFN (Most favoured nation) and FTA (Free Trade Agreement), you can check at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
Select HP Global as the freight forwarder/customs brokerage for your shipments import Server into Vietnam
Due to following reasons, we believe that Logistics HP Global Vietnam is the right choice for your shipments
Widely transportation networks can handle cargo from all over the world to Vietnam
Logistics HP Global Vietnam is a member of WCA – the world’s largest and most powerful network of independent freight forwarders with nearly 10,000 members with payment guarantee. Therefore, we can handle door to door delivery, port to port, port to door … from almost 200 countries in the world with competitive prices and many choices of services.
A strong team with experienced experts
Our expert team has worked in logistics for more than 10 years, we do not only have experience in freight forwarding, we are also experts in customs clearance. HP Global is Customs Agency approved by Vietnam Customs (Decision No. 3629/QĐ-TCHQ)
Non-stop endeavour for customers’ satisfy
We always keep the highest professional ethics with core value: Integrity- Dedication- Intelligence and we cooperate with customers as a friend, a staff and an adviser.
Philosophy of business: Commitment. In an increasingly fierce and diverse competitive environment, besides essentials ensure excellent service at affordable prices; We always keep our commitment and put our trust first. HP Global committed to accompanying customers to each shipment in any circumstance, whatever shipment has been made with Global HP, we will accompany that shipment until the shipment finishes with in any case
Contact us if you want a quotation or advices on import duties, procedure for your shipment import Server to Vietnam
Logistics HP Global Vietnam
Freight forwarder and Customs Brokerage
Room 2308, CT2 Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Phone: ++84 24 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies.