In this post, you’ll find various ways to ship cargo from Latvia to Vietnam, together with shipping costs, import duty and transit times. We’ll also discuss duties and taxes for exporting from Vietnam/ importing to Latvia.
Those information are collected and provided by Logistics HP Global Vietnam, whose many years in providing air freight, sea (ocean) freight from Latvia to Vietnam.
International shipping from Latvia to Vietnam
Shipping time from Latvia to Vietnam
HP Global Vietnam provide forwarding services, shipping by sea, air from Latvia to Vietnam
Cargos exported from Latvia to Vietnam are mainly transported by sea (ocean) or air mode
Container shipping time from Latvia to Vietnam?
Logistics HP Global provide sea freight from various ports in Latvia to all ports in Vietnam – Hotline: ++84 984870199
You can find below the ocean shipping time from main ports of Latvia to some main ports of Vietnam.
|Port (Name, code)||Shipping time to Hai Phong – HPH||Shipping time to Da Nang – DAD||Shipping time to Ho Chi Minh – HCM (Cat Lai/ Cai Mep)|
|Riga (Latvia, Port code: LVRIX)||39 – 89 days||29 – 87 days||37 – 91 days|
In case you have not found the seaport information you need in the table above. Do not hesitate to contact us for up-to-date information on shipping times, schedules and shipping quotes from Latvia to Vietnam – Email: email@example.com
-> See more information about Vietnam’s main seaports: Overview of Vietnam sea ports
Transportation time by air from Latvia to Vietnam?
Goods shipped by air require fast speed and accurate time, that is also why air freight is higher than sea.
Currently, Vietnam’s three main international airports are Hanoi (HAN), Da Nang (DAD) and Tan Son Nhat (SGN).
When it comes to air transport, if you fly directly (direct service) from Latvia airports to vietnam airports, the time is during the day; transit service (through one or several airports), the time is about 2 – 4 day.
-> See more information about Vietnam’s main airports: Overview of International Airports in Vietnam
Main international airports in Vietnam:
|Airport name, Airport code||City|
|(Vietnam, Tan Son Nhat Airport, IATA code: SGN)||Ho Chi Minh City|
|(Vietnam, Noi Bai Airport, IATA code: HAN)||Ha Noi City – Capital of Vietnam|
|(Vietnam, Da Nang Airport, IATA code: DAD)||Da Nang City|
Some of Latvia’s main international airports are as follows:
|Airport name, Airport code||City|
|Riga International Airport (Latvia, Airport IATA code: RIX)||Riga|
In case you have not found the airport information you need in the table above. Do not hesitate to contact us for up-to-date information on shipping times, schedules and shipping quotes from Latvia to Vietnam – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade Agreement between Latvia and Vietnam
Vietnam and the EU signed the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) on June 30, 2019 and officially took effect from August 1, 2020; according to this agreement, Vietnam and EU countries including Latvia mutually offers preferences tariffs on wide rage of commodities
Import tax on goods to Vietnam
Thus, if the exporter in Latvia and the importer in Vietnam are enterprises. Goods that meet the requirements of origin and have CO, when imported, will enjoy import tax incentives depending on the product.
To quick search import duty for every HS code, you can use the Schedules of import – export tariffs in website hptoancau.com
Import customs procedures
When importing goods by courier or any official method, you must declare it to customs. Usually, the freight forwarder will be the one to make the customs declaration for you.
For each type of goods, there are separate policies when importing. And you need to check those procedures before importing or exporting goods to Vietnam. Because it is possible that the documents required are from the exporting country. And you certainly do not want your goods to be held back, not cleared through customs due to incomplete documents and have to return goods.
- You can check the procedure with us before deciding you want to import goods from Latvia to Vietnam. Contact us for a quote – Email: email@example.com
Import turnover from Latvia to Vietnam
Total export turnover of goods from Latvia to Vietnam in recent years is as follows:
|June 2022||Accumulated 6 months 2022|
|Country/Territory-Main imports||Units||Volume||Value (USD)||Volume||Value (USD)|
Source: Synthesized data from statistics of the General Department of Customs Vietnam
Logistics HP Global provide sea freight from various ports in Latvia and other countries around the world to all ports in Vietnam
Select HP Global as the freight forwarder for your shipments to Vietnam
With the logistics services we provide, including:
- Free consultation on the following contents: HS code, import tax, payment, product import policy, effective shipping solutions,…
- Consulting on import and export documents and contracts.
- Offer a set of commercial contract templates, invoices, packing list.
- International shipping by sea from Vietnamese ports to other countries and vice versa.
- International transportation by air from Vietnam’s airports to other countries and vice versa.
- Inland transportation: road, waterway, railway
- Package customs declaration service: Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh.
- Other specialized customs services: quality inspection, machinery inspection, cosmetic announcement, food supplement announcement,…..
Logistics HP Global Vietnam
Freight forwarder, Customs Broker and Vietnam Import/export license
Building No. 13, Lane 03, N003, Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Phone: ++84 24 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies.