Shipping candles from Vietnam to UK
In recent years, export value of candles from Vietnam to UK has developed significantly. You are importers/ exporters and want to know more about freight, shipping time, export procedure, import procedure from candles from Vietnam to UK? Or you are finding a reputable forwarders, customs broker to handle your shipments from Vietnam to UK?
In this article, Freight forwarder and customs broker HP Global Vietnam – who have many years of handling candles shipments from Vietnam to UK will share information including: candles HS code in Vietnam, export duty in Vietnam, Certificate of Origin, shipping time from Vietnam to UK; and some services we provide
VAT and Export duty on candles in Vietnam to UK
Logistics HP Global provides freight, customs services and import and export license for Vietnam – Hotline: ++84 984870199 – ++84 886115726// Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When exporting candles to UK, the Exporter does not have to pay duty, tax to Vietnamese Government, details are as below:
+ VAT on exported commodity: 0%
Pursuant to current stipulations, VAT on exported commodity in Vietnam is 0%, therefore the exporters do not have to pay VAT when export cargo from Vietnam to UK
+ Export duty: Not apply
Candles does not belong to Taxable export commodity in Vietnam, therefore, the exporters do not have to pay export duty when export candles from Vietnam to UK
There is UKVFTA between Vietnam and UK, therefore, candles export from Vietnam to UK can enjoy special preferential export duty under the UKVFTA
HS code and Export Duty on Candles in Vietnam to UK year 2023
|HS||Descriptions||VAT||Export duty||Export duty
|34060000||Candless, tapers and the like||
|Not belongs to Taxable export commodity in Vietnam||
>> See List of taxable export commodity in Vietnam Here
The classification of a product to a certain HS code is based on the nature, composition, …. of the actual exported commodity at the export time, based on catalogue, technical documents (if any) or /and decided by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification. The actual inspection results of the Customs and announcement by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification are legal basis for applying HS code to exported goods. Exporters are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the products are correctly classified.
Our above advised HS codes are for reference only.
>> For more information about this content, please refer to the article Definition of HS code in Vietnam
Governmental management and export procedure of candles out of Vietnam
What license does candles commodity need to export?
There isn’t no any special governmental management policy on Exporting candles from Vietnam
→ Contact us for inbound and outbound shipment to / from Vietnam – Email: email@example.com
Customs procedure of Export candles from Vietnam
Customs dossiers for export of candles normally include:
- Business registration (if exporting for the first time, no need for the next time)
- Commercial Invoice
- Letter of introduction
- With full container: Minutes of container handover
- For some branches: Add input documents for commercial goods
- With some branches: add the Agreement to develop the Customs – Enterprise Partnership
→ For more information about Vietnam customs system, please refer to the article Overview of Vietnam Customs System
Certificate of Vietnam origin of candles:
What form of certificate of origin is used when shipping goods from Vietnam into UK?
HP Global Logistics – providing services for applying for certificates of origin, import and export permits and customs services – Hotline: ++84 984870199 // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When exporters export cargo from Vietnam, currently, Vietnam Government does not require those exporters to submit certificate of origin of Vietnam
However, There is UKVFTA – a free trade agreement signed between Vietnam and UK, so, if you import candles from Vietnam, you may enjoy preferential import tax under the Agreement, in this case, you should ask Vietnamese exporters to provide C/O under UKVFTA (C/O form EUR.1 or REX code).
→ To check whether your country and Vietnam have MFN (Most favored nation) and FTA (Free Trade Agreement), you can check at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
→ To see List of FTA Vietnam joined, you can find at the article: List of FTA Vietnam Joined
Shipping time for importing candles from Vietnam to UK
|HP Global Vietnam – Provide sea, air freight for import/export candles from Vietnam to countries in the world and vice versa|
The popular shipping methods candles exports from Vietnam to UK are by sea and by air.
- By sea: Full container load (FCL) or Less container load (LCL)
- Air freight: Shipping in cartons, pallets, …
Shipping time for candles by sea from Vietnam to UK
The below table show the shipping time from main container ports of Vietnam to UK
|Port (Name, code)||Shipping time from Hai Phong – HPH||Shipping time from Da Nang – DAD||Shipping time from Ho Chi Minh – HCM (Cat Lai/ Cai Mep)|
|Immingham (United Kingdom (UK), Port code: GBIMM )||33 – 42 days||35 – 45 days||30 – 37 days|
|Felixstowe (United Kingdom (UK), Port code: GBFXT )||24 – 53 days||27 – 56 days||23-34 days|
|London (United Kingdom (UK), Port code: GBLON)||35-46 days||54-57 days|
|Liverpool (United Kingdom (UK), Port code: GBLIV)||32 – 50 days||33-55 days||31-37 days|
|Greenock (United Kingdom (UK), Port code: GBGRK)||42-54 days||55 – 83 days||34-44 days|
|Southampton (United Kingdom (UK), Port code: GBSOU)||30-45 days||30-37 days||27-40 days|
For more update and specific transit time for shipping services, you can contact HP Global team, hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726; email: email@example.com)
How long does it take to ship candles by air from Vietnam to UK?
When it comes to air transport, if you fly directly (direct service) from Vietnam airports to United Kingdom (UK) airports, the time is during the day; transit service (through one or several airports), the time is about 1 – 6 days.
Customs procedures import of candles from Vietnam to UK
There are no special policies when exporting candles.
Shipping process of candles from Vietnam
Once the goods are ready and delivered to the carrier at the named place or the exporter’s warehouse, the candles to UK shipping process will include the following steps:
B1: Transport candles from exporter’s warehouse to export port
B2: Export clearance
B3: Loading and unloading goods at the yard
B4: International shipping (sea, air, …)
B5: Import clearance + Tax payment
B6: Exploiting goods at the import port
B7: Transporting goods from the warehouse/port to the importer’s warehouse
Select HP Global as the freight forwarder for your shipments import/export candles from Vietnam
HP Global is a freight forwarder with a top reputation in Vietnam.
- Registered with the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
- Member of WCA (top network for independent forwarders in the world); SCN (Security Cargo Network); AON (AerOceanNetwork)
- Member of VLA (Vietnam Logistics Business Association)
- A certified customs broker by the Vietnam Customs department
We provide following services:
- Sea freight from Vietnamese ports to other countries and vice versa.
- Air freight from Vietnam Airports to other countries and vice versa
- Customs clearance service in Vietnam: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh …
- Inland transportation in Vietnam: road, waterway, railway
- Consultation on the following contents: HS code, import tax, payment, product import policy, effective shipping solutions,…
- Other services: quality inspection, machinery inspection, cosmetic announcement, food supplement announcement, import, export license in Vietnam ….
- For candles export to UK from Vietnam, we can provide full services including international freight, customs clearance, C/O… We have many years of experience for route Vietnam – UK as well as commodity candles, Therefore it is confident that we can provide you with very suitable advises and best quotations
→ Contact us for freight and inbound and outbound services for shipments to / from Vietnam – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may concern:
For consultation and quotation for cargo import to and export from Vietnam, contact us as below details
Logistics HP Global Vietnam
Freight forwarder, Customs Broker and Vietnam Import/export license
Building No. 13, Lane 03, N003, Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Website: hpgloballtd.com / hptoancau.com
Phone: ++84 24 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies.