Air / Sea Freight from Vietnam to Lithuania
In this post, you’ll find various ways to ship cargo from Vietnam to Lithuania, together with shipping costs and transit times. We’ll also discuss duties and taxes for exporting from Vietnam/ importing to Lithuania.
Those information are collected and provided by Logistics HP Global Vietnam, whose many years in providing air freight, sea (ocean) freight from Vietnam to Lithuania.
Shipping time from Vietnam to Lithuania
HP Global Vietnam provide forwarding services, shipping by sea, air from Vietnam to Lithuania
Cargos exported from Vietnam to Lithuania are mainly transported by sea (ocean) or air mode
Container shipping time from Vietnam to Lithuania?
Logistics HP Global provide sea freight from all ports in Vietnam to various ports in Lithuania – Hotline: ++84 984870199
You can find below the ocean shipping time from main ports of Vietnam to some main ports of Lithuania.
|Port (Name, code)||Shipping time from Hai Phong – HPH||Shipping time from Da Nang – DAD||Shipping time from Ho Chi Minh – HCM (Cat Lai/ Cai Mep)|
|Klaipeda (Lithuania, Port code: LTKLJ)||37 – 67 days||39 – 46 days||32 – 45 days|
In case you do not find the seaport information you need in the table above, please do not hesitate to contact us for up-to-date information on shipping times, schedules and shipping quotes from Vietnam to Lithuania – Email: email@example.com
-> See more information about Vietnam’s main seaports: Overview of Vietnam sea ports
Transportation time by air from Vietnam to Lithuania?
Currently, Vietnam’s three main international airports are Hanoi (HAN), Da Nang (DAD) and Tan Son Nhat (SGN).
When it comes to air transport, if you fly directly (direct service) from Vietnam airports to Lithuania airports, the time is during the day; transit service (through one or several airports), the time is about 3 – 10 day.
Main international airports in Vietnam:
|Airport name, Airport code||City|
|(Vietnam, Tan Son Nhat Airport, IATA code: SGN)||Ho Chi Minh City|
|(Vietnam, Noi Bai Airport, IATA code: HAN)||Ha Noi City – Capital of Vietnam|
|(Vietnam, Da Nang Airport, IATA code: DAD)||Da Nang City|
–> See more information about Vietnam’s main airports: Overview of International Airports in Vietnam
Some of Lithuania’s main international airports:
|Airport name, Airport code||City|
|Vilnius International Airport (Lithuania, Airport IATA code: VNO)||Vilnius|
|Palanga International Airport (Lithuania, Airport IATA code: PLQ)||Palanga|
|Kaunas International Airport (Lithuania, Airport IATA code: KUN)||Kaunas|
In case you have not found the airport information you need in the table above. Do not hesitate to contact us for up-to-date information on shipping times, schedules and shipping quotes from Vietnam to Lithuania – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Export Duty from Vietnam
To quick search export duty for every HS code, you can use the Schedules of import – export tariffs in website hptoancau.com or see more at the article “List of taxable export commodity in Vietnam”
Contact us if you need to check export tax on goods from Vietnam – Email: email@example.com
Trade relations between Lithuania and Vietnam
Vietnam and the EU signed the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) on June 30, 2019 and officially took effect from August 1, 2020; according to this agreement, Vietnam and EU countries including Lithuania mutually offers preferences tariffs on wide rage of commodities
Vietnam export turnover – Lithuania
Total export turnover of goods from Vietnam to Lithuania in recent years is as follows:
|March 2022||Accumulated 3 months 2022|
|Main items||Unit||Amount||Value (USD)||Amount||Value (USD)|
Source: Synthesized data from statistics of the General Department of Customs Vietnam
Logistics HP Global provide sea freight from all ports in Vietnam to various ports in Lithuania and other countries around the world.
Select HP Global as the freight forwarder for your shipments from Vietnam
With the logistics services we provide, including:
- Free consultation on the following contents: HS code, import tax, payment, product import policy, effective shipping solutions,…
- Consulting on import and export documents and contracts.
- Offer a set of commercial contract templates, invoices, packing list.
- International shipping by sea from Vietnamese ports to other countries and vice versa.
- International transportation by air from Vietnam’s airports to other countries and vice versa.
- Inland transportation: road, waterway, railway
- Package customs declaration service: Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh.
- Other specialized customs services: quality inspection, machinery inspection, cosmetic announcement, food supplement announcement,…..
Logistics HP Global Vietnam
Freight forwarder, Customs Broker and Vietnam Import/export license
Building No. 13, Lane 03, N003, Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Phone: ++84 24 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies.