Export Tyres From Vietnam: Freight, Procedure And Export Duties In Vietnam
Do you want to import Tyres from Vietnam? You need to calculate freight from Vietnam to your place? You want to know more about Vietnam’s procedure and export duties on exporting Tyres from Vietnam?
In this article, Logistics HP Global Vietnam, whose many years in providing freight and logistics services export Tyres from Vietnam, share knowledge and advise on above issues.
HS code of Tyres in Vietnam
In importing/exporting any commodity, In order to properly determine duties, policies, procedures of the commodity, one of the first thing needed to determine is the HS code of the commodity
Tyres’s HS code
Tyres under Chapter 40: Rubber and Articles Thereof
New pneumatic tyres, of rubber.
|40111000||– Of a kind used on motor cars (including station wagons and racing cars)|
|401120||– Of a kind used on buses or lorries:|
|40112010||– – Of a width not exceeding 450 mm|
|40112090||– – Other|
|40113000||– Of a kind used on aircraft|
|40114000||– Of a kind used on motorcycles|
|40115000||– Of a kind used on bicycles|
|40117000||– Of a kind used on agricultural or forestry vehicles and machines|
|401180||– Of a kind used on construction, mining or industrial handling vehicles and machines:|
|– – Having a rim size not exceeding 61 cm:|
|40118011||– – – Of a kind used on tractors, machinery of heading 84.29 or 84.30, forklifts, wheel-barrows or other industrial handling vehicles and machines|
|40118019||– – – Other|
|– – Having a rim size exceeding 61 cm:|
|40118021||– – – Of a kind used on tractors, machinery of heading 84.29 or 84.30, forklifts or other industrial handling vehicles and machines|
|40118029||– – – Other|
|40119010||– – Of a kind used on vehicles of Chapter 87|
|40119020||– – Of a kind used on machinery of heading 84.29 or 84.30|
|40119030||– – Other, of a width exceeding 450 mm|
|40119090||– – Other|
The classification of a product to a certain HS code is based on the nature, composition, …. of the actual exported commodity at the export time, based on catalogue, technical documents (if any) or /and decided by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification. The actual inspection results of the Customs and announcement by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification are legal basis for applying HS code to exported goods. Exporters are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the products are correctly classified.
Our above advised HS codes are for reference only.
>> For more information about this content, please refer to the article Definition of HS code in Vietnam
Are Tyres banned from exporting from Vietnam?
According to the current regulation, Tyres are not in the List of prohibited Exports from Vietnam, so the enterprise can do the export procedure pursuant to current stipulations.
→ For more information, read the article List of prohibited exports from Vietnam
Customs Duties on exporting Tyres in Vietnam:
VAT on exporting Tyres: 0% pursuant to current stipulations, VAT on exported commodity in Vietnam is 0%
Export duty: Tyres are not in Vietnam’s nomenclature of taxable exports, therefore, the exporters do not have to pay export tax.
→ See List of taxable export commodity in Vietnam Here
Governmental management and export procedure of Tyres from Vietnam
What license does Tyres commodity need to export?
There isn’t no any special governmental management policy on Exporting TYRES from Vietnam
|→ Contact us for inbound and outbound shipment to / from Vietnam – Email: email@example.com|
Customs procedure of Export Tyres from Vietnam
Customs dossiers for export of Tyres normally include:
- Business registration (if exporting for the first time, no need for the next time)
- Commercial Invoice
- Letter of introduction
- With full container: Minutes of container handover
- For some branches: Add input documents for commercial goods
- With some branches: add the Agreement to develop the Customs – Enterprise Partnership
→ For more information about Vietnam customs system, please refer to the article Overview of Vietnam Customs System
Certificate of Vietnam origin of Tyres:
Currently, Vietnam have signed FTA with more than 50 countries in the world, there is possibility that you can enjoy special preferential import duty when you import Tyres commodity from Vietnam
Currently, three biggest export markets for tyres from Vietnam are Germany (having EVFTA, can use C/O form Euro1), USA and Brazil do not have FTA with Vietnam, use C/O Form B
→ To check whether your country and Vietnam have MFN (Most favored nation) and FTA (Free Trade Agreement), you can check at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
→ Need service for applying C/O in Vietnam, contact for advice and quotation: 088 611 5726
Freight Shipping from Vietnam
HP Global Vietnam – Freight Fowarder provide sea, air freight and customs brokerage, import – export license service for cargo transportation from Vietnam to the world and vice versa
From the North of Vietnam:
Export by sea: from Hai Phong (VNHPH)
Export by air: from Ha Noi (VNHAN)
From middle of Vietnam:
Export by sea and air: from Da Nang (VNDAD, VNDTS)
From South of Vietnam:
Export by sea and air: from Ho Chi Minh (VNSGN, VNHCM)
Most of all biggest airlines and shipping lines are having business in Vietnam, therefore, normally, it is convenient to find a shipping space.
Shipping time by sea and by air
You can refer to the detailed shipping time from the main seas/airports of the countries to the main seaports/airports of Vietnam, at the article:
Select HP Global as the freight forwarder for your shipments import Tyres from Vietnam
HP Global is the freight forwarder with top reputation in Vietnam.
- Member of WCA (top network for independent forwarders in the world
- Registered with the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
- Member of VLA (Vietnam Logistics Business Association)
- A customs broker who is certified by Vietnam Customs department
We provide following services:
- Sea freight from Vietnam sea ports to all over the world and vice versa.
- Air freight from Vietnam Airports to all over the world and vice versa
- Customs clearance service in Vietnam: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh …
- Inland transportation in Vietnam: road, waterway, railway
- Certificate of Origin (C/O) services
- Consultation on the following contents: HS code, import tax, payment, product import policy, effective shipping solutions,…
- Other services: quality inspection, machinery inspection, cosmetic announcement, food supplement announcement, import, export license in Vietnam ….
- For Fire extinguisher exporting from Vietnam, we have experience of many year booking sea/air space and handling customs clearance for many customers
→ Contact us for inbound and outbound shipment to / from Vietnam – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may concern:
For consultation and quotation for cargo import to and export from Vietnam, contact us as below details
Logistics HP Global Vietnam
Freight forwarder, Customs Broker and Vietnam Import/export license
Building No. 13, Lane 03, N003, Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Website: hpgloballtd.com / hptoancau.com
Phone: ++84 24 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies.