Import urine testing machine into Vietnam
With many years of experience in handling importing urine testing machine, in this article, Logistics HP Global summarizes the contents related to importing urine testing machine into Vietnam: Vietnam’s governmental management policy on importing urine testing machine; Import procedures for urine testing machine; Taxes on importing urine testing machine;… …
HS code of urine testing machine
In order to properly determine policies, procedures of the import, one of the first thing needed to determine is the HS code of the commodity
urine testing machine’s HS code Chapter 90 – Optical, photographic cinematographic, measuring, checking, precision, medical or surgical instruments and apparatus; clocks and watches; musical instruments; parts and accessories thereof
|90278030||Instruments and apparatus for physical or chemical analysis (for example, polarimeters, refractometers, spectrometers, gas or smoke analysis apparatus); instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking viscosity, porosity, expansion, surface tension or the like; instruments and apparatus for measuring or checking quantities of heat, sound or light (including exposure meters); microtomes.|
|90278030||– – Other, electrically operated|
The classification of a product to a certain HS code is based on the nature, composition, …. of the actual imported commodity at the import time, based on catalogue, technical documents (if any) or /and decided by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification. The actual inspection results of the Customs and announcement by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification are legal basis for applying HS code to imported good. Importers are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the products are correctly classified.
For more information about this content, please refer to the article Definition of HS code in Vietnam
Ban on import, export
According to the current regulation, urine testing machine is not in the List of prohibited imports into Vietnam, so the enterprise can do the import procedure pursuant to current stipulations.
For more information, read the article List of prohibited imports into Vietnam
Policy on importing urine testing machine
Governmental management on urine testing machine
Urine testing machine products are under the specialized management of the Ministry of Health. When importing enterprises must classify medical equipment and must have receipt of dossiers of announcement of eligibility for classification of medical equipment for customs procedures.
= >> This item is classified medical equipment according to category A
Customs procedure of import urine testing machine into Vietnam
Import customs documentation should be prepared
– Business certificate or investment certificate
– The certificate of conformity with the international quality management system standard ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 (hereinafter referred to as ISO certificate) of the manufacturer is still valid at the time of submission.
– Certificate of free sale for the type of imported medical equipment is still valid at the time of submission (CFS)
– Power of attorney of the medical equipment owner to the importer of medical equipment
– Product description catalog
– Technical documents describing imported medical equipment and products in Vietnamese
– Documentation of the use of medical equipment
– Classification of medical equipment
– Receipt of application for announcement of applicable standards of medical equipment (type A)
Label for import urine testing machine
According to current stipulation, cargo imported into Vietnam need to have sufficient label
Duties, Taxes on importing urine testing machine
When importing urine testing machine, the importer needs to pay import duty and value added tax (VAT).
VAT on urine testing machine: 10%
Preferential import tax rate on urine testing machine: 0%
In case urine testing machine are imported from countries with free trade agreements with Vietnam, they may enjoy special preferential import duties if they meet the conditions set by the agreement.
Shipping Cost and time for importing urine testing machine
Shipping costs and transportation time are closely related. Depending on the nature of the commodity and requirement of the shipment, international transportation mode can be by sea, air, road, rail and express delivery. The enterprise should consider to make the most appropriate decision.
For more detailed advice on import procedures, shipping methods and estimate for the full shipping cost, please contact us – Service Provider for importing urine testing machine
Hp Global Company Limited
Freight forwarder and Customs Brokerage
Room 2308, CT2 Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Phone: 024 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies.