Import Magnifying surgical loupes Into Vietnam: Freight, Procedure and import duties in Vietnam
You want to import Magnifying surgical loupes into Vietnam? You are not living in Vietnam and want to export Magnifying surgical loupes to Vietnam? You need to calculate freight from export warehouse to Vietnam? You are looking for a qualified trust freight forwarder to handle your shipment? You want to know about Vietnam’s procedure and import duties on importing Magnifying surgical loupes to Vietnam?
In this article, Logistics HP Global Vietnam, whose many years in providing freight and logistics services import Magnifying surgical loupes into Vietnam, will share knowledge and advise on above issues.
HS code and import duty of surgical loupes in Vietnam
In importing/exporting any commodity, In order to properly determine duties, policies, procedures of the commodity, one of the first thing needed to determine is the HS code of the commodity
Magnifying surgical loupes’s HS code
|9002||Lenses, prisms, mirrors and other optical elements, of any material, mounted, being parts of or fittings for instruments or apparatus, other than such elements of glass not optically worked|
|90029090||– – Other|
The classification of a product to a certain HS code is based on the nature, composition, …. of the actual exported commodity at the import time, based on catalogue, technical documents (if any) or /and decided by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification. The actual inspection results of the Customs and announcement by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification are legal basis for applying HS code to imported goods. Importers are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the products are correctly classified.
Our above advised HS codes are for reference only.
> For more information about this content, please refer to the article Definition of HS code in Vietnam
Duties, Taxes on importing surgical loupes to Vietnam:
When importing Magnifying surgical loupes to Vietnam, the importer needs to pay import duty and value added tax (VAT).
VAT on Magnifying surgical loupes: 10%
Preferential import duty on Magnifying surgical loupes: 0%
Currently, Vietnam have signed FTA with more than 50 countries in the world. In case Magnifying surgical loupes is imported from countries with free trade agreements with Vietnam, they may enjoy special preferential import duties if they meet the conditions set by the agreement.
>> To check whether your country and Vietnam have MFN (Most favoured nation) and FTA (Free Trade Agreement), you can check at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
Are surgical loupes banned from importing to Vietnam?
According to the current regulation, surgical loupes is not in the List of prohibited imports into Vietnam, so the enterprise can do the import procedure pursuant to current stipulations.
→ For more information, read the article List of prohibited imports into Vietnam
Governmental management on importing surgical loupes to Vietnam
What certificates are required in importing surgical loupes to Vietnam?
Magnifying surgical loupes with the above HS code are on the list of management of the Ministry of Health, when imported, they must be classified as Medical Equipment.
Magnifying surgical loupes are classified A
Customs procedure to import surgical loupes into Vietnam:
What procedure of importing surgical loupes to Vietnam? What documents are needed when importing surgical loupes to Vietnam?
Customs dossier for importing surgical loupes commodity normally are as below:
- Commercial Invoice (Commercial Invoice)
- Bill of lading (Bill of Lading)
- Certificate of origin (Certificate of origin – in case the importer wants to enjoy special preferential import tax)
- In some cases: Packing List (Goods packing slip)
→ Contact us for inbound and outbound shipment to / from Vietnam – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Label for surgical loupes mported to Vietnam:
According to current stipulation, cargo imported into Vietnam need to have sufficient label
Imported goods need to be fully labeled according to current regulations.
Goods labels must show the following contents:
- a) Name of goods;
- b) Name and address of the organization or individual responsible for the goods;
- c) Origin of goods;
- d) Other contents according to the nature of each type of goods
Medical equipment labels need to show:
a) Registration number or import license number of medical equipment;
b) Batch number or serial number of medical equipment;
c) Date of manufacture, expiry date: Specify expiry dates of sterilized or disposable medical equipment, reagents, calibration substances, control materials, chemicals. Specify date of manufacture or expiry date of other equipment/substances shall be presented with date of manufacture or expiry date; if medical equipment is a machine/equipment, year of manufacture or month, year of manufacture shall be specified;
d) Warnings, instructions for use, instructions for storage, warranty conditions or instructions on where to find them must be displayed on the label of medical equipment.
Freight Shipping For surgical loupes To Vietnam
|HP Global Vietnam – Freight Fowarder provide sea, air freight and customs brokerage, import – export license service for cargo transportation from Vietnam to the world and vice versa|
Shipping time by sea and by air
Currently, major markets that export surgical loupes to Vietnam are: Hai Phong
To check the time and freight for specific point to point, you can email to email@example.com or call/Zalo to ++8488-611-5726;++84 984870199
Select HP Global as the freight forwarder/customs broker for your shipments import surgical loupes into Vietnam
HP Global is a freight forwarder with a top reputation in Vietnam.
- Registered with the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
- Member of WCA (top network for independent forwarders in the world); SCN (Security Cargo Network)
- Member of VLA (Vietnam Logistics Business Association)
- A certified customs broker by the Vietnam Customs department
We provide the following services:
- Sea freight from Vietnamese ports to other countries and vice versa.
- Air freight from Vietnam Airports to other countries and vice versa
- Customs clearance service in Vietnam: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh …
- Inland transportation in Vietnam: road, waterway, railway
- Consultation on the following contents: HS code, import tax, payment, product import policy, effective shipping solutions,…
- Other services: quality inspection, machinery inspection, cosmetic announcement, food supplement announcement, import, export license in Vietnam ….
→ Contact us for freight and inbound and outbound services for shipments to / from Vietnam – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may concern:
- Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
- Overview of Vietnam Seaports
- Import Cosmetics to Vietnam: Procedure and Duty
For consultation and quotation for cargo import to and export from Vietnam, contact us as below details
Logistics HP Global Vietnam
Freight forwarder, Customs Broker and Vietnam Import/export license
Building No. 13, Lane 03, N003, Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Website: hpgloballtd.com / hptoancau.com
Phone: ++84 24 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies.