Import Throat spray solution to Vietnam
Customs procedures; import duty and transportation
You want to export Juice Extractors to Vietnam? You need to calculate freight from export warehouse to Vietnam? You want to know about Vietnam’s procedure and import duties on importing Juice Extractors to Vietnam? Import procedures for Juice Extractors?
In this article, Logistics HP Global Vietnam, whose many years in providing freight and logistics services import Juice Extractors from many countries to Vietnam, will share knowledge and advise on above issues.
HS code and import duty of Throat spray solution in Vietnam
HS code of Throat spray solution in Vietnam
In importing/exporting any commodity, In order to properly determine duties, policies, procedures of the commodity, one of the first thing needed to determine is the HS code of the commodity
Throat spray solution’s HS code of Chapter 30: Pharmaceutical products
VAT and preferential import duty on THROAT SPRAY SOLUTION to Vietnam in 2023
|HS Code||Descriptions||VAT||Preferential Import duty||Normal import tax|
|3004||Medicaments (excluding goods of heading 30.02, 30.05 or 30.06) consisting of mixed or unmixed products for therapeutic or prophylactic uses, put up in measured doses (including those in the form of transdermal administration systems) or in forms or packings for retail sale.|
|30049099||– – – – Other||5%||0%||5%|
The classification of a product to a certain HS code is based on the nature, composition, …. of the actual exported commodity at the import time, based on catalogue, technical documents (if any) or /and decided by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification. The actual inspection results of the Customs and announcement by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification are legal basis for applying HS code to imported goods. Importers are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the products are correctly classified.
Our above advised HS codes are for reference only.
→ For more information about this content, please refer to the article Definition of HS code in Vietnam
Duties, Taxes on importing Throat spray solution to Vietnam
When importing Throat spray solution to Vietnam, the importer needs to pay import value added tax (VAT) and Import duty. The above table shows VAT and Preferential Import duty based on HS code
Currently, Vietnam have signed FTA with more than 50 countries in the world. In case Throat spray solution is imported from countries with free trade agreements with Vietnam, they may enjoy special preferential import duties if they meet the conditions set by the agreement.
Special Preferential Import duty of Throat spray solution to Vietnam year 2023 under some FTAs:
→ To check whether your country and Vietnam have MFN (Most favoured nation) and FTA (Free Trade Agreement), you can check at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
Are Throat spray solution banned from importing to Vietnam
According to the current regulation, Throat spray solution is not in the List of prohibited imports into Vietnam, so the enterprise can do the import procedure pursuant to current stipulations.
→ For more information, read the article List of prohibited imports into Vietnam
Governmental management on importing Throat spray solution to Vietnam
What certificates are required in importing Throat spray solution to Vietnam
Throat spray solution falls under the management of the Ministry of Health. When importing it into Vietnam, it must undergo the classification as Medical Devices (TBYT). Depending on the result of the TBYT classification, the following procedures are applied:
- For TBYT Type A and B: Declaration of standards applicable to TBYT Type A, B => Issuance of circulation number.
- For TBYT Type C and D: Registration of circulation for TBYT Type C, D => Issuance of circulation number.
Throat spray solutions are typically classified as Type A.
HP Global provide service for ………………..in Vietnam -> Contact ++84 984870199, email email@example.com
Customs procedure to import Throat spray solution into Vietnam
What procedure of importing Throat spray solution to Vietnam? What documents are needed when importing Throat spray solution to Vietnam?
Customs dossier for importing Throat spray solution commodity normally are as below:
- Commercial Invoice (Commercial Invoice)
- Bill of lading (Bill of Lading)
- Certificate of origin (Certificate of origin – in case the importer wants to enjoy special preferential import tax)
- In some cases: Packing List (Goods packing slip)
- Classification of Medical Devices (TBYT) & Declaration of Standards Applicable to Medical Devices Type A, B
→ Contact us for inbound and outbound shipment to / from Vietnam – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Label for Throat spray solution imported to Vietnamion
According to current stipulation, cargo imported into Vietnam need to have sufficient label
Imported goods need to be fully labeled according to current regulations.
Goods labels must show the following contents:
a) Name of goods;
b) Name and address of the organization or individual responsible for the goods;
c) Origin of goods;
Labeling requirements for medical devices include:
- Circulation number or import license number of the medical device.
- Lot number or serial number of the medical device.
- Date of manufacture and expiration date: For sterilized medical devices, single-use devices, test kits, standards, control materials, and chemicals, the expiration date must be specified. For other cases, the date of manufacture or expiration date should be provided. For medical devices that are machinery or equipment, the year of manufacture or month and year of manufacture should be stated.
- Warning information, instructions for use, storage instructions, warranty information: This information can be directly displayed on the label of the medical device or clearly indicate how to access this information on the label of the medical device.
Select HP Global as the freight forwarder/customs broker for your shipments import Throat spray solution into Vietnam
HP Global is a freight forwarder with a top reputation in Vietnam.
- Registered with the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
- Member of WCA (top network for independent forwarders in the world); SCN (Security Cargo Network)
- Member of VLA (Vietnam Logistics Business Association)
- A certified customs broker by the Vietnam Customs department
We provide the following services:
- Sea freight from Vietnamese ports to other countries and vice versa.
- Air freight from Vietnam Airports to other countries and vice versa
- Customs clearance service in Vietnam: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh …
- Inland transportation in Vietnam: road, waterway, railway
- Consultation on the following contents: HS code, import tax, payment, product import policy, effective shipping solutions,…
- Other services: quality inspection, machinery inspection, cosmetic announcement, food supplement announcement, import, export license in Vietnam ….
→ Contact us for freight and inbound and outbound services for shipments to / from Vietnam – Email: email@example.com
You may concern:
- Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
- Overview of Vietnam Seaports
- Import Cosmetics to Vietnam: Procedure and Duty
For consultation and quotation for cargo import to and export from Vietnam, contact us as below details
Hp Global Company Limited
Freight forwarder and Customs Brokerage
Room 2308, CT2 Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Phone: 024 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies.