Export Backpack, Brief- cases From Vietnam: Freight, Procedure And Export Duties In Vietnam
Do you want to import Backpack, Brief- cases from Vietnam? You need to calculate freight from Vietnam to your place? You want to know more about Vietnam’s procedure and export duties on exporting Backpack, Brief- cases from Vietnam?
In this article, Logistics HP Global Vietnam, whose many years in providing freight and logistics services export Backpack, Brief- cases from Vietnam, share knowledge and advise on above issues.
HS code and export duty of Backpack, Brief- cases in Vietnam
In importing/exporting any commodity, In order to properly determine duties, policies, procedures of the commodity, one of the first thing needed to determine is the HS code of the commodity
HS code of Backpack, Brief- cases in Vietnam
Backpack, Brief- cases’s HS code of Chapter 42: articles of leather; saddlery and harness; travel goods, handbags and similar containers; articles of animal gut (other than silk-worm gut)
|HS Code||Descriptions||Export VAT (%)||Export duty(%)|
|4202||Trunks, suit-cases, vanity-cases, executive- cases, brief- cases, school satchels, spectacle cases, binocular cases, camera cases, musical instrument cases, gun cases, holsters and similar containers; travelling-bags, insulated food or beverages bags, toilet bags, rucksacks, handbags, shopping-bags, wallets, purses, map- cases, cigarette-cases, tobacco-pouches, tool bags, sports bags, bottle-cases, jewellery boxes, powder-boxes, cutlery cases and similar containers, of leather or of composition leather, of sheeting of plastics, of textile materials, of vulcanised fibre or of paperboard, or wholly or mainly covered with such materials or with paper.|
|42021219||– – – – Other||0%||0%|
The classification of a product to a certain HS code is based on the nature, composition, …. of the actual exported commodity at the export time, based on catalogue, technical documents (if any) or /and decided by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification. The actual inspection results of the Customs and announcement by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification are legal basis for applying HS code to exported goods. Exporters are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the products are correctly classified.
Our above advised HS codes are for reference only.
>> For more information about this content, please refer to the article Definition of HS code in Vietnam
→ For more information, read the article List of prohibited exports from Vietnam
Customs Duties on exporting Backpack, Brief- cases in Vietnam
When exporting Backpack, Brief- cases from Vietnam, the exporter have to pay:
Do not have to pay VAT Không phải nộp thuế VAT (pursuant to current stipulations, VAT on exported commodity in Vietnam is 0%
Export duty: as per above table
For taxable commodidty with tarriff more than 0%, please note that cargo export to EU, UK or members of CPTTP, cargos can enjoy special preferential export duty under such FTAs
→ To check whether your country and Vietnam have MFN (Most favoured nation) and FTA (Free Trade Agreement), you can check at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
→ See List of taxable export commodity in Vietnam Here
Governmental management and export procedure of Backpack, Brief- cases in Vietnam
What license does Backpack, Brief- cases commodity need to export?
There isn’t no any special governmental management policy on Exporting Backpack, Brief- cases from Vietnam
→ Contact us for inbound and outbound shipment to / from Vietnam – Email: email@example.com
Customs procedure of Export Backpack, Brief- cases from Vietnam
Customs dossiers for export of Backpack, Brief- cases normally include:
- Business registration (if exporting for the first time, no need for the next time)
- Commercial Invoice
- Letter of introduction
- With full container: Minutes of container handover
- For some branches: Add input documents for commercial goods
→ For more information about Vietnam customs system, please refer to the article Overview of Vietnam Customs System
Certificate of Vietnam origin of Backpack, Brief- cases
Currently, Vietnam have signed FTA with more than 50 countries in the world, there is possibility that you can enjoy special preferential import duty when you import Backpack, Brief- cases commodity from Vietnam
→ To check whether your country and Vietnam have MFN (Most favored nation) and FTA (Free Trade Agreement), you can check at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
→ To see List of FTA Vietnam joined, you can find at the article: List of FTA Vietnam Joined
→ Need service for applying C/O in Vietnam, contact for advice and quotation: +84 984 870 199 or +84 886 115 726
Freight Shipping from Vietnam
|HP Global Vietnam – Freight Fowarder provide sea, air freight and customs brokerage, import – export license service for cargo transportation from Vietnam to the world and vice versa|
Currently, centers of international airports and sea ports of Vietnam are:
From the North of Vietnam:
Export by sea: from Hai Phong (VNHPH)
Export by air: from Ha Noi (VNHAN)
From middle of Vietnam:
Export by sea and air: from Da Nang (VNDAD, VNDTS)
From South of Vietnam:
Export by sea and air: from Ho Chi Minh (VNSGN, VNHCM)
Most of all biggest airlines and shipping lines are having business in Vietnam, therefore, normally, it is convenient to find a shipping space.
→ For more information about this content, please refer to the article Overview of Vietnam Seaports and Overvew of International Airports in Vietnam
Select HP Global as the freight forwarder for your shipments export Backpack, Brief- cases from Vietnam
HP Global is the freight forwarder with top reputation in Vietnam.
- Member of WCA (top network for independent forwarders in the world
- Registered with the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
- Member of VLA (Vietnam Logistics Business Association)
- A customs broker who is certified by Vietnam Customs department
We provide following services:
- Sea freight from Vietnam sea ports to all over the world and vice versa.
- Air freight from Vietnam Airports to all over the world and vice versa
- Customs clearance service in Vietnam: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh …
- Inland transportation in Vietnam: road, waterway, railway
- Certificate of Origin (C/O) services
- Consultation on the following contents: HS code, import tax, payment, product import policy, effective shipping solutions,…
- Other services: quality inspection, machinery inspection, cosmetic announcement, food supplement announcement, import, export license in Vietnam ….
- For Backpack, Brief- cases exporting from Vietnam, we have experience of many year booking sea/air space and handling customs clearance for many customers
→ Contact us for freight and inbound and outbound services for shipments to / from Vietnam – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may concern:
For consultation and quotation for cargo import to and export from Vietnam, contact us as below details
Logistics Hp Global Vietnam
Freight forwarder and Customs Brokerage
Room 2308, CT2 Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Phone: 024 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies.