Shipping Vietnam – Guatemala: Types of shipping, transit time, Import/export duty and procedure
When transporting goods between Vietnam and Guatemala, you may face one or more of the following issues:
- Do not clearly understand state regulations on conditions and required documents when importing goods to Vietnam or exporting goods to Guatemala to benefit businesses/individuals?
- The need to calculate taxes and the time and costs involved in shipping goods from Guatemala to Vietnam or vice versa.
- Are you looking for a reputable, professional freight forwarder / customs broker for your shipment from Guatemala to Vietnam or from Vietnam to Guatemala?
With our extensive experience in transporting goods between Vietnam and Guatemala, this article by HP Global aims to provide guidance and general answers to these questions.
Methods of Cargo Transportation between Vietnam and Guatemala
Common methods of cargo transportation between Vietnam and Guatemala include:
- Sea Transportation (FCL/LCL): Transporting goods by sea, most common methods are Full Container Load (FCL) and Less than Container Load (LCL) options.
- Air Transportation
- Express Delivery Services (Courier)
-> Contact us if you need advice on suitable transportation solutions for your shipments. Hotline: ++84 984.870.199 WhatsApp: +8486 5996476 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Ocean freight shipping time Vietnam – Guatemala
Logistics HP Global provide sea freight from all ports in Vietnam to various ports in Guatemala and vice versal – Hotline: ++84 984.870.199 WhatsApp: +8486 5996476 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Which ports in Guatemala do goods commonly arrive at for imports from Vietnam? Similarly, which ports in Vietnam do goods usually arrive at for imports from Guatemala?
Major International Ports in Vietnam and Guatemala:
|Guatemala main sea ports||Vietnam’s main sea ports|
|Champerico (Guatemala, Port code: GTCHR)||Ho Chi Minh (Cat Lai, Cai Mep …)|
|Guatemala City (Guatemala, Port code: GTGUA)||Hai Phong|
|Puerto Barrios (Guatemala, Port code: GTPBR)||Da Nang|
|Puerto Quetzal (Guatemala, Port code: GTPRQ)||Quy Nhon|
|Santo Tomas De Castilla (Guatemala, Port code: GTSTC)|
Shipping Containers Between Vietnam and Guatemala
The table below lists common shipping times for containers between several major international ports in Guatemala and Vietnam. For more specific information about corresponding services or from other ports in Guatemala, please contact HP Global’s advisory team at Hotline: ++84 984.870.199 / ++84 886115726 WhatsApp: +8486 5996476 – Email: email@example.com.
|Port name and port code||Sea freight shipping time from Vietnam to Guatemala
(Export from Vietnam to Guatemala)
|Sea freight shipping time from Guatemala to Vietnam
(Export from Guatemala to Vietnam)
|VNHPH – Hai phong||VNDAD – Da Nang||VNSGN – Ho Chi Minh||VNHPH – Hai phong||VNDAD – Da Nang||VNSGN – Ho Chi Minh|
|Guatemala City (Guatemala, Port code: GTGUA)||32 – 54 days||38 – 57 days||32 – 51 days||32 – 51 days||50 – 53 days|
|Puerto Barrios (Guatemala, Port code: GTPBR)||43 – 68 days||35 – 63 days||57 – 64 days||50 – 57 days||57 – 69 days||51 – 58 days|
|Puerto Quetzal (Guatemala, Port code: GTPRQ)||31 – 49 days||27 – 49 days||30 – 49 days||37 – 59 days||38 – 67 days||33 – 59 days|
In case you do not find the seaport information you need in the table above or want to have the most update information, please do not hesitate to contact us for up-to-date information on shipping times, schedules and shipping quotes from Vietnam to Brazil and vice versal – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Air cargo transit time: Vietnam – Guatemala
Transportation time by air from Vietnam to Guatemala and from Guatemala to Vietnam?
Which airports in Guatemala do goods commonly arrive at for imports from Vietnam? Similarly, which airports in Vietnam do goods usually arrive at for imports from Guatemala?
Logistics HP Global provide air freight from all major airports in Vietnam to various airports in Guatemala and vice versal – Hotline: ++84 984870199 / ++ 84 86115726
Major International Air Ports in Vietnam and Guatemala
|Major International Airports in Guatemala||Major International Airports in Vietnam|
|La Aurora (Guatemala, IATA airport code: GUA)||Noi Bai – Ha Noi (IATA Code: VNHAN)|
|Mundo Maya International (Guatemala, IATA airport code: FRS)||Da Nang (IATA Code: VNDAD)|
|Puerto Barrios (Guatemala, IATA airport code: PBR)||Tan Son Nhat – Ho Chi Minh City (IATA Code: VNSGN)|
|San José (Guatemala, IATA airport code: GSJ)|
|Quezaltenango (Guatemala, IATA airport code: AAZ)|
|For air cargo transportation, if it’s a direct service between Guatemala airports and Vietnam, the transit time is usually within the day. For transit services (through one or several airports), the duration typically ranges from 3 to 10 days.|
-> See more information about Vietnam’s main airports: Overview of International Airports in Vietnam
In case you do not find the airport information you need in the table above or want to have the most update information, please do not hesitate to contact us for up-to-date information on shipping times, schedules and shipping quotes from Vietnam to Brazil and vice versal – Email: email@example.com
Trade relations between Vietnam and Guatemala
Vietnam and Guatemala have the mutual most-favored nation (MFN) agreement, however, until now, there is no Free Trade Agreement between the two Countries. Cargo imported from Guatemala to Vietnam can enjoy preferential import duty.
→ To check the updated trade relations (MFN, FTAs) between Vietnam and Guatemala at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
Trade turnover between Vietnam and Guatemala -> see at: Cargo Transportation Vietnam – Guatemala
Import Export Duty in Vietnam
Quick search import export duty for every HS code in Vietnam
To check the update import duty / export duty for cargo import to / export from Vietnam to Guatemala, you can contact HP Global via email firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline ++84 886115726 / ++84 984870199 or search on website hptoancau.com as instructed in the image below
The Procedure for Cargo Transporting Between Vietnam and Guatemala
Once the goods are ready for delivery at the exporter’s warehouse, the standard process for transporting a shipment includes the following steps:
Step 1: Transport from the exporter’s warehouse to the export port.
Step 2: Export customs clearance.
Step 3: Cargo loading and unloading at the port.
Step 4: International transportation.
Step 5: Import customs clearance (note: certain items require permits, declarations, quality inspections, etc., to meet the customs clearance criteria).
Step 6: Cargo handling at the import port.
Step 7: Transporting goods from the warehouse/port to the importer’s warehouse.
HP Global Provides Shipping Services for Goods between Vietnam and Guatemala
With years of experience in shipping goods between Vietnam and Guatemala, handling thousands of shipments annually, we confidently deliver professional and optimal management to you. We are committed to advising and providing you with transportation solutions that match the best market prices.
We provide the following services:
- Sea freight from Vietnam seaports to all over the world and vice versa.
- Air freight from Vietnam Airports to all over the world and vice versa
- Customs clearance service in Vietnam: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh …
- Inland transportation in Vietnam: road, waterway, railway
- Certificate of Origin (C/O) services
- Consultation on the following contents: HS code, import tax, payment, product import policy, effective shipping solutions,…
- Other services: quality inspection, machinery inspection, cosmetic announcement, food supplement announcement, import, and export license in Vietnam ….
HP Global is a freight forwarder with a top reputation in Vietnam.
- A certified customs broker by the Vietnam Customs department
- Registered with the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
- Member of GAA – WCA (top network for independent forwarders in the world); SCN (Security Cargo Network); AON (AerOceanNetwork); G7N
You may concern:
For consultation and quotation for cargo import to and export from Vietnam, contact us as below details
Logistics HP Global Vietnam
Freight forwarder, Customs Broker and Vietnam Import/export license
Building No. 13, Lane 03, N003, Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi, Viet Nam
Phone: ++84 24 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purposes is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note the quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause our claim to Google and related agencies.