Shipping Vietnam – Romania: Types of shipping, transit time, Import/export duty and procedure
When transporting goods between Vietnam and Romania, you may face one or more of the following issues:
- Do not clearly understand state regulations on conditions and required documents when importing goods to Vietnam or exporting goods to Romania to benefit businesses/individuals?
- The need to calculate taxes and the time and costs involved in shipping goods from Romania to Vietnam or vice versa.
- Are you looking for a reputable, professional freight forwarder / customs broker for your shipment from Romania to Vietnam or from Vietnam to Romania?
With our extensive experience in transporting goods between Vietnam and Romania, this article by HP Global aims to provide guidance and general answers to these questions.
Methods of Cargo Transportation between Vietnam and Romania
Common methods of cargo transportation between Vietnam and Romania include:
- Sea Transportation (FCL/LCL): Transporting goods by sea, most common methods are Full Container Load (FCL) and Less than Container Load (LCL) options.
- Air Transportation
- Express Delivery Services (Courier)
-> Contact us if you need advice on suitable transportation solutions for your shipments. Hotline: ++84 984.870.199 WhatsApp: +8486 5996476 – Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ocean freight shipping time Vietnam – Romania
Logistics HP Global provide sea freight from all ports in Vietnam to various ports in Romania and vice versal – Hotline: ++84 984.870.199 WhatsApp: +8486 5996476 – Email: email@example.com
Which ports in Romania do goods commonly arrive at for imports from Vietnam? Similarly, which ports in Vietnam do goods usually arrive at for imports from Romania?
Major International Ports in Vietnam and Romania:
|Romania main sea ports||Vietnam’s main sea ports|
|Constanta (Romania, Port code: ROCND)||Ho Chi Minh (Cat Lai, Cai Mep …)|
Shipping Containers Between Vietnam and Romania
The table below lists common shipping times for containers between several major international ports in Romania and Vietnam. For more specific information about corresponding services or from other ports in Romania, please contact HP Global’s advisory team at Hotline: ++84 984.870.199 / ++84 886115726 WhatsApp: +8486 5996476 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Port name and port code||Sea freight shipping time from Vietnam to Romania
(Export from Vietnam to Romania)
|Sea freight shipping time from Romania to Vietnam
(Export from Romania to Vietnam)
|VNHPH – Hai phong||VNDAD – Da Nang||VNSGN – Ho Chi Minh||VNHPH – Hai phong||VNDAD – Da Nang||VNSGN – Ho Chi Minh|
|Constanta (Romania, Port code: ROCND)||22 – 60 days||31 – 50 days||22 – 42 days||23 – 52 days||26 – 67 days||29 – 64 days|
In case you do not find the seaport information you need in the table above or want to have the most update information, please do not hesitate to contact us for up-to-date information on shipping times, schedules and shipping quotes from Vietnam to Brazil and vice versal – Email: email@example.com
Air cargo transit time: Vietnam – Romania
Transportation time by air from Vietnam to Romania and from Romania to Vietnam?
Which airports in Romania do goods commonly arrive at for imports from Vietnam? Similarly, which airports in Vietnam do goods usually arrive at for imports from Romania?
Logistics HP Global provide air freight from all major airports in Vietnam to various airports in Romania and vice versal – Hotline: ++84 984870199 / ++ 84 86115726
Major International Air Ports in Vietnam and Romania
|Major International Airports in Romania||Major International Airports in Vietnam|
|Henri Coandă International Airport (Rumani, Airport IATA code: OTP)||Noi Bai – Ha Noi (IATA Code: VNHAN)|
|Cluj-Napoca International Airport (Rumani, Airport IATA code: CLJ)||Da Nang (IATA Code: VNDAD)|
|Timişoara Traian Vuia Airport (Rumani, Airport IATA code: TSR)||Tan Son Nhat – Ho Chi Minh City (IATA Code: VNSGN)|
|Iaşi Airport (Rumani, Airport IATA code: IAS)|
|Sibiu International Airport (Rumani, Airport IATA code: SBZ)|
|Transilvania Târgu Mureş International Airport (Rumani, Airport IATA code: TGM)|
|For air cargo transportation, if it’s a direct service between Romania airports and Vietnam, the transit time is usually within the day. For transit services (through one or several airports), the duration typically ranges from 3 to 10 days.|
-> See more information about Vietnam’s main airports: Overview of International Airports in Vietnam
In case you do not find the airport information you need in the table above or want to have the most update information, please do not hesitate to contact us for up-to-date information on shipping times, schedules and shipping quotes from Vietnam to Brazil and vice versal – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade relations between Vietnam and Romania
There is EVFTA between Vietnam and Romania. Cargo imported from Vietnam to Romania, if meets the requirements of the agreement (C/O, transportation…) can enjoy special preferential import duty, if not, cargo can enjoy preferential import duty.
Goods exported from Vietnam to Romania may also enjoy special export tax benefits under the agreement EVFTA.
>> To check the updated legal documents related to special preferential import duty under the above FTA, see in below article: List of FTA Vietnam Joined
→ To check the updated trade relations (MFN, FTAs) between Vietnam and Romania at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
- Trade turnover between Vietnam and Romania -> see at: Cargo Transportation Vietnam – Romania
Noticeable Commodities Exported from Vietnam to Romania
HP Global Logistics – Providing International Shipping, Customs Declaration, and Import-Export Licensing Services for Goods between Vietnam & Romania– For specific consultation, feel free to contact our hotline: ++84 886.115.726 or ++84 984.870.199!
List of Noticeable Commodities Exported from Vietnam to Romania
|Export… Gắn link|
For Updated Export Turnover among Commodities From Vietnam to Romania -> See more at link: Cargo Transportation Vietnam – Romania
>> See more “List of taxable export commodity in Vietnam”
- To check import taxes and import procedures for goods from Vietnam to EU countries in general, and Romania specifically, you can use the convenient tool provided by the European Commission through the following link: https://trade.ec.europa.eu/access-to-markets/en/home
Noticeable Commodities Imported into Vietnam from Romania
List of Noticeable Commodities Imported from Romania to Vietnam
|Import… Gắn link|
For Updated Import Turnover among Commodities From Romania to Vietnam -> See more at link: Cargo Transportation Vietnam – Romania
Import Export Duty in Vietnam
Quick search import export duty for every HS code in Vietnam
To check the update import duty / export duty for cargo import to / export from Vietnam to Romania, you can contact HP Global via email email@example.com or hotline ++84 886115726 / ++84 984870199 or search on website hptoancau.com as instructed in the image below.
The Procedure for Cargo Transporting Between Vietnam and Romania
Once the goods are ready for delivery at the exporter’s warehouse, the standard process for transporting a shipment includes the following steps:
Step 1: Transport from the exporter’s warehouse to the export port.
Step 2: Export customs clearance.
Step 3: Cargo loading and unloading at the port.
Step 4: International transportation.
Step 5: Import customs clearance (note: certain items require permits, declarations, quality inspections, etc., to meet the customs clearance criteria).
Step 6: Cargo handling at the import port.
Step 7: Transporting goods from the warehouse/port to the importer’s warehouse.
HP Global Provides Shipping Services for Goods between Vietnam and Romania
With years of experience in shipping goods between Vietnam and Romania, handling thousands of shipments annually, we confidently deliver professional and optimal management to you. We are committed to advising and providing you with transportation solutions that match the best market prices.
We provide the following services:
- Sea freight from Vietnam seaports to all over the world and vice versa.
- Air freight from Vietnam Airports to all over the world and vice versa
- Customs clearance service in Vietnam: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh …
- Inland transportation in Vietnam: road, waterway, railway
- Certificate of Origin (C/O) services
- Consultation on the following contents: HS code, import tax, payment, product import policy, effective shipping solutions,…
- Other services: quality inspection, machinery inspection, cosmetic announcement, food supplement announcement, import, and export license in Vietnam ….
HP Global is a freight forwarder with a top reputation in Vietnam.
- A certified customs broker by the Vietnam Customs department
- Registered with the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
- Member of GAA – WCA (top network for independent forwarders in the world); SCN (Security Cargo Network); AON (AerOceanNetwork); G7N
You may concern:
For consultation and quotation for cargo import to and export from Vietnam, contact us as below details
Logistics HP Global Vietnam
Freight forwarder, Customs Broker and Vietnam Import/export license
Building No. 13, Lane 03, N003, Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi, Viet Nam
Phone: ++84 24 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purposes is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note the quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause our claim to Google and related agencies.