Import Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers into Vietnam Customs procedures; import duty and transportation
You want to export Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers to Vietnam? You need to calculate freight from export warehouse to Vietnam? You want to know about Vietnam’s procedure and import duties on importing Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers to Vietnam? Import procedures for Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers?
In this article, Logistics HP Global Vietnam, whose many years in providing freight and logistics services import Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers from many countries to Vietnam, will share knowledge and advise on above issues.
HS code and import duty of Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers in Vietnam
HS code of Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers in Vietnam
In importing/exporting any commodity, In order to properly determine duties, policies, procedures of the commodity, one of the first thing needed to determine is the HS code of the commodity
chemicals used for coagulation analyzers’s HS code Chapter 82 – Tools, implements, cutlery, spoons and forks, of base metal; parts thereof of base metal
VAT and preferential import duty on Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers to Vietnam in 2023
|HS Code||Descriptions||VAT||Preferential Import duty||Normal import tax|
|Diagnostic or laboratory reagents on a backing, prepared diagnostic or laboratory reagents whether or not on a backing, other than those of heading 30.02 or 30.06; certified reference materials.|
|– – Other
|Prothrombin Time Reagent( PT) ; Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Reagent( APTT) ;Thrombin Time Reagent(TT) ;Fibrinogen Reagent(FIB) ;Prothrombin Time Reagent LIQUID(PT) ;Thrombin Time Reagent LIQUID(TT); Fibrinogen Reagent LIQUID(FIB); D-Dimer Assay Reagent Kit( D-Dimer) ;Antithrombin Ⅲ Assay Reagent Kit(AT-III) ; Fibrin and Fibrinogen Degradat Products Assay Reagent Kit(FDP) ,……||10%||0%|
The classification of a product to a certain HS code is based on the nature, composition, …. of the actual exported commodity at the import time, based on catalogue, technical documents (if any) or /and decided by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification. The actual inspection results of the Customs and announcement by the Customs Department of Commodity Verification are legal basis for applying HS code to imported goods. Importers are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the products are correctly classified.
Our above advised HS codes are for reference only.
→ For more information about this content, please refer to the article Definition of HS code in Vietnam
Duties, Taxes on importing Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers to Vietnam:
When importing Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers to Vietnam, the importer needs to pay import value added tax (VAT) and Import duty. The above table shows VAT and Preferential Import duty based on HS code
Currently, Vietnam have signed FTA with more than 50 countries in the world. In case Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers is imported from countries with free trade agreements with Vietnam, they may enjoy special preferential import duties if they meet the conditions set by the agreement.
Special Preferential Import duty of Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers to Vietnam year 2023 under some FTAs:
→ To check whether your country and Vietnam have MFN (Most favoured nation) and FTA (Free Trade Agreement), you can check at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
Are Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers banned from importing to Vietnam?
According to the current regulation, Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers is not in the List of prohibited imports into Vietnam, so the enterprise can do the import procedure pursuant to current stipulations.
→ For more information, read the article List of prohibited imports into Vietnam
Governmental management on importing Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers to Vietnam
Governmental management on chemicals used for coagulation analyzers
Chemicals used for blood clotting analyzers are products used in health (medical equipment items under the specialized management of the Ministry of Health). When an enterprise importing chemicals used for blood clotting analyzers to Vietnam, it is required to classify medical equipment and have a receipt note of the eligibility to classify medical equipment. customs procedures.
=> Chemical products for blood clotting analyzers are classified in class A medical equipment
Customs procedure of import chemicals used for coagulation analyzers into Vietnam
According to Decree 36/2016 / ND-CP on the management of medical equipment, when carrying out customs procedures for import of chemicals used for coagulation analyzers, enterprises need to prepare:
– Common dossier set when importing goods
– Business certificate or investment certificate
– The manufacturer’s certificate of meeting the international quality management system standard ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 (hereinafter referred to as ISO certificate) is valid at the time of submission.
– Certificate of free sale for imported medical equipment is valid at the time of submission (CFS)
– Authorization letter from the owner of the medical equipment to the organization or individual engaged in the importation of medical equipment.
– Description of product catalog
Technical documents describing the imported medical equipment products in Vietnamese
Documentation for the use of the medical device
The classification of medical equipment
– Receipt of application for declaration of applicable standards of medical equipment (type A)
Label for import chemicals used for coagulation analyzers
According to current stipulation, cargo imported into Vietnam need to have sufficient label
Imported goods need to be fully labeled according to current regulations.
Goods labels must show the following contents:
- a) Name of goods;
- b) Name and address of the organization or individual responsible for the goods;
- c) Origin of goods;
- d) Other contents according to the nature of each type of goods
Select HP Global as the freight forwarder/customs broker for your shipments import Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers into Vietnam
HP Global is the freight forwarder with top reputation in Vietnam
- Member of WCA (top network for independent forwarders in the world
- Registered with the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
- Member of VLA (Vietnam Logistics Business Association)
- A customs broker who is certified by Vietnam Customs department
We provide following services:
- Sea freight from Vietnamese ports to other countries and vice versa.
- Air freight from Vietnam Airports to other countries and vice versa
- Customs clearance service in Vietnam: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh …
- Inland transportation in Vietnam: road, waterway, railway
- Consultation on the following contents: HS code, import tax, payment, product import policy, effective shipping solutions,…
- Other services: quality inspection, machinery inspection, cosmetic announcement, food supplement announcement, import, export license in Vietnam ….
- For Chemicals used for coagulation analyzers, we provide full services including international freight, customs clearance
→ Contact us for freight and inbound and outbound services for shipments to / from Vietnam – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may concern:
- Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
- Overview of Vietnam Seaports
- Import Cosmetics to Vietnam: Procedure and Duty
For consultation and quotation for cargo import to and export from Vietnam, contact us as below details
Logistics HP Global Vietnam
Freight forwarder, Customs Broker and Vietnam Import/export license
Building No. 13, Lane 03, N003, Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Website: hpgloballtd.com / hptoancau.com
Phone: ++84 24 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies