Air / Sea Freight from Vietnam to Portugal
You want to import cargo from Vietnam to Portugal or export cargo from Portugal to Vientam? You meet following issues?
Ø You need to budget for shipping cost from Vietnam to Portugal?
Ø You want to know the transit time for cargo from Vietnam to Portugal?
Ø You are looking for a trustful freight forwarder and/or customs broker fro your shipment from Vietnam to Portugal?
HP Global – a Freight frowarder as well as a certified customs broker in Vietnam, who has many years of experience handling cargo from Vietnam to Portugal will share some information to facilitate you to answer above questions
Shipping time from Vietnam to Portugal
HP Global Vietnam provide sea freight and air freight from Vietnam to Portugal -> contact us: email@example.com, ++84 984870199 – ++84886115726
Cargos exported from Vietnam to Portugal are mainly transported by sea (ocean) or air mode
Container shipping time from Vietnam to Portugal?
Logistics HP Global provide sea freight from all ports in Vietnam to various ports in Portugal – Hotline: ++84 984870199
You can find below the ocean shipping time from main ports of Vietnam to some main ports of Portugal.
|Port (Name, code)||Shipping time from Hai Phong – HPH||Shipping time from Da Nang – DAD||Shipping time from Ho Chi Minh – HCM (Cat Lai/ Cai Mep)|
|Lisbon (Lisboa) (Portugal, Port code: PTLIS)||32 – 52 days||33 – 60 days||33 – 53 days|
|Leixoes (Portugal, Port code: PTLEI)||31 – 59 days||31 – 53 days||26 – 56 days|
|Setubal (Portugal, Port code: PTSET)||33 – 47 days|
In case you do not find the seaport information you need in the table above, please do not hesitate to contact us for up-to-date information on shipping times, schedules and shipping quotes from Vietnam to Portugal – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-> See more information about Vietnam’s main seaports: Overview of Vietnam sea ports
Transportation time by air from Vietnam to Portugal?
Currently, Vietnam’s three main international airports are Hanoi (HAN), Da Nang (DAD) and Tan Son Nhat (SGN).
Main international airports in Vietnam:
|Airport name, Airport code||City|
|(Vietnam, Tan Son Nhat Airport, IATA code: SGN)||Ho Chi Minh City|
|(Vietnam, Noi Bai Airport, IATA code: HAN)||Ha Noi City – Capital of Vietnam|
|(Vietnam, Da Nang Airport, IATA code: DAD)||Da Nang City|
|When it comes to air transport, if you fly directly (direct service) from Vietnam airports to Portugal airports, the time is during the day; transit service (through one or several airports), the time is about 3 – 10 day.|
–> See more information about Vietnam’s main airports: Overview of International Airports in Vietnam
Some of Portugal’s main international airports:
|Airport name, Airport code||City|
|Humberto Delgado Airport (Lisbon Portela Airport) (Airport IATA code: LIS)||Lisbon|
|Francisco de Sá Carneiro Airport (Airport IATA code: OPO)||Porto|
|Faro Airport (Airport IATA code: FAO)||Faro|
|Madeira Airport (Airport IATA code: FNC)||Funchal|
|João Paulo II Airport (Airport IATA code: PDL)||Ponta Delgada|
|Santa Maria Airport (Airport IATA code: SMA)||Vila do Porto|
|Horta Airport (Airport IATA code: HOR)||Horta|
|Lajes Airport (Airport IATA code: TER)||Praia da Vitória|
In case you have not found the airport information you need in the table above. Do not hesitate to contact us for up-to-date information on shipping times, schedules and shipping quotes from Vietnam to Portugal – Email: email@example.com
Trade relations between Portugal and Vietnam
Vietnam and the EU signed the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) on June 30, 2019 and officially took effect from August 1, 2020; according to this agreement, Vietnam and EU countries including Portugal mutually offers preferences tariffs on wide rage of commodities
→ You can check trade relations (MFN, FTAs) between Vietnam and Portugal at the article: Overview Of Trade Relations Between Vietnam And The World
Export Duty from Vietnam to Portugal
Quick search export duty for every HS code in Vietnam
To quick search export duty for every HS code, you can use the Schedules of import – export tariffs in website hptoancau.com
Contact us if you need to check export duty for goods export from Vietnam – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- see more “List of taxable export commodity in Vietnam”
Vietnam export turnover to Portugal
Total export turnover of goods from Vietnam to Portugal in recent years is as follows:
|Main exports||Units||Dec 2022||Year 2022|
|Volume||Value (USD)||Volume||Value (USD)|
|Wood and wooden products||USD||605,426||5,786,874|
|Computers, electrical products, spare-parts and components thereof||USD||637,42||37,107,631|
|Telephones, mobile phones and parts thereof||USD||6,349,238||174,107,778|
Source: Synthesized data from statistics of the General Department of Customs Vietnam
Select HP Global as the freight forwarder for your shipments from Vietnam to Portugal
HP Global is the freight forwarder with top reputation in Vietnam.
- Member of WCA (top network for independent forwarders in the world
- Registered with the US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
- Member of VLA (Vietnam Logistics Business Association)
- A customs broker who is certified by Vietnam Customs department
We provide following services:
- Sea freight from Vietnam sea ports to all over the world and vice versa.
- Air freight from Vietnam Airports to all over the world and vice versa
- Customs clearance service in Vietnam: Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh …
- Inland transportation in Vietnam: road, waterway, railway
- Certificate of Origin (C/O) services
- Consultation on the following contents: HS code, import tax, payment, product import policy, effective shipping solutions,…
- Other services: quality inspection, machinery inspection, cosmetic announcement, food supplement announcement, import, export license in Vietnam ….
- For route export from Vietnam Portugal, we have experience of many year handling various cargo from Vietnam to Portugal both by air and sea
|Logistics HP Global provide sea and air freight from all major ports/airports in Vietnam to various ports/airports in Portugal and other countries around the world.|
You may concern:
For consultation and quotation for cargo import to and export from Vietnam, contact us as below details
Logistics HP Global Vietnam
Freight forwarder, Customs Broker and Vietnam Import/export license
Building No. 13, Lane 03, N003, Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Phone: ++84 24 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 984870199/ ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies.