Within the framework of the roadmap for implementing the ASEAN-China Trade in Goods Agreement (ACFTA tax rate), the Vietnamese Government has just issued Decree 153/2017 / ND-CP dated December 27, 2017 on the Tariff Schedule. Special preferential import of Vietnam to implement ASEAN – China Goods Trade Agreement (ACFTA tax rate) for the period of 2018-2020.
View the tariff – Click the line below:
Article 4. Conditions for application of particularly preferential import tax rates
Import goods eligible for the ACFTA tax rate must fully meet the following conditions:
1. Being on the Special Preferential Import Tariff promulgated together with this Decree.
2. To be imported from countries that are members of the Korea-ASEAN-China Commodity Trade Agreement, including the following countries:
a) Brunei Darussalam, symbolized as BN;
b) Kingdom of Cambodia, symbolized as KH;
c) The Republic of Indonesia, denoted by ID;
d) Lao People’s Democratic Republic, symbolized LA;
d) Malaysia, with the symbol MY;
e) The Federal Republic of Myanmar, symbolized as MM;
g) The Republic of the Philippines, denoted by PH;
h) The Republic of Singapore, symbolized as SG;
i) Kingdom of Thailand, symbolized as TH;
k) The People’s Republic of China, symbolized as CN;
l) Socialist Republic of Vietnam (Goods from the non-tariff area imported into the domestic market), symbolized as VN.
3. Being transported directly from exporting countries according to Clause 2, Article 4 of this Decree to Vietnam as prescribed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
4. Satisfying the provisions on goods origin in the ASEAN-China Trade in Goods Agreement, having Certificate of Origin (C / O) Form E, according to current law provisions.
On January 5, 2020, the Vietnamese government issued DECREE 07/2020 / ND-CP on Vietnam’s special preferential import tariff schedules to implement the ASEAN Free Trade Agreement – Hong Kong, China. The period of 2019 – 2022
View the tariff – Click the line below:
Imported goods subject to the AHKFTA tax rate must fully meet the following conditions:
Being on the Special Preferential Import Tariff issued together with this Decree.
Imported from countries which are members of ASEAN – Hong Kong, China Free Trade Agreement, including the following countries and territories:
a) Brunei Darussalam;
b) Kingdom of Cambodia;
c) The Republic of Indonesia;
d) Lao People’s Democratic Republic;
e) The Federal Republic of Myanmar;
g) The Republic of the Philippines;
h) The Republic of Singapore;
i) Kingdom of Thailand;
k) Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China;
l) The Socialist Republic of Vietnam (including goods from the non-tariff area imported into the domestic market).
3. To be transported directly from the exporting country in Clause 2 of this Article according to the provisions of the AHKFTA Agreement and the regulations of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, specifically:
a) Goods transported directly from an exporting member country to an importing Member State; or
b) Goods are transported through one or more other member countries or through a non-member country and meet the following conditions:
– Transited goods are needed for geographical reasons or due to transport requirements;
– Goods not engaged in commercial transactions or consumed there;
– The goods have not undergone any processing or other processing other than unloading and reloading or other processes necessary to preserve the goods in good condition.
Meet the rules of origin and have a certificate of origin (C/O) form of AHK under the provisions of the AHKFTA Agreement and the regulations of the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
Hp Global Company Limited
Freight forwarder and Customs Brokerage
Room 2308, CT2 Van Khe, La Khe, Ha Dong, Hanoi
Phone: 024 73008608 / Hotline: ++84 8 8611 5726
– The article is for reference only, prior to using the content, it is suggested that you should contact HP Global for whether any update
– HP Global keep it full right copy right of the article. No copy for commercial purpose is approved.
– Any copy without approval by HP Global (even note quote from website hpgloballtd.com/hptoancau.com) can cause to our claim to google and related agencies.